Recruiting Jobs at Kforce
We refer to our Recruiters as Talent Associates, as they skillfully identify and attract qualified and diverse talent, matching them to opportunities with our clients. Our Talent Associates source candidates, provide interview tips, guide salary negotiations and facilitate the offer process, acting as a candidate advocate throughout the entire recruiting life cycle. A recruiting job at Kforce requires the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment.
Your daily duties might include:
- Sourcing candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact
- Collaborating with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements
- Submitting candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations
- As the candidate advocate, guiding candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation
- Facilitating the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits, other terms and conditions of employment
- Ensuring pre-employment steps, including references, background checks and drug tests are completed in a timely fashion
- Managing consultants while on assignment; facilitating redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion
- Conducting all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintaining confidentiality and treating others with conscientious respect
Kforce offers internal career progression opportunities as well, whether up the Recruiting ladder or within our Sales, Corporate or Operations teams. Join the Kforce family and enjoy expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!