Kforce understands the importance of your privacy and security. We will not ask job candidates to:
- purchase gift cards, or any product or service
- provide sensitive financial information such as bank account or credit card numbers, passwords, or PIN numbers
- pay recruitment fees
- send money through mobile payment apps or digital wallet platforms
- make payments via cryptocurrency
- make cash or check advancements to us or to any third party
- cash checks from any sources
- interview via Telegram Application
We will not send you to a separate website to collect personal data until there has been an offer and acceptance, unless processing a background check prior to offer and acceptance, at which time it will be through a secure portal.
We will not make job offers to candidates or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services, for instance WhatsApp. We also will not ask for any government identification numbers, such as Social Security Numbers, banking, or payment information on any instant messaging services. We will not post jobs on freelance platforms and will not connect with job applicants through such platforms.
What to do if you suspect fraud
Please be aware that if you receive any requests like the ones described above, it is likely a form of fraud and you should contact your local law enforcement if you have fallen victim to one of these requests.
Please also contact our Customer Solutions Center at email@example.com if you think someone is using Kforce’s name to request this type of information or if you receive any suspicious communications that reference Kforce.
Additional resources – Federal Trade Commission
What to Do If You Were Scammed
Recovering from Identity Theft
How to Recognize and Avoid Phishing Scams