Sales Careers at Kforce
Our sales associates, also referred to as Client Relationship Associates, play a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth by connecting great people together. The Client Relationship Associate builds and manages relationships with clients – from introducing new clients to the value of Kforce to expanding our presence within existing client accounts. We also offer a world-class training program to ensure you are armed with the tools that will make you successful in your role at Kforce. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset.
Your daily duties might include:
- Sourcing prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact
- Scheduling and conducting client meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services
- Prepare and present professional services proposals
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation, debriefing and salary negotiation
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment
Kforce offers internal career progression opportunities as well, whether up the sales career ladder or within our Recruiting, Corporate or Operations teams. Join the Kforce family and enjoy expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!