Start Your Career Journey With Kforce
Searching for your defining moment as a professional? Whether you’ve just graduated from college or are on the hunt for a more fulfilling role, Kforce offers a variety of opportunities to help you jump start your career.
From sales to recruiting, Kforce provides a great way to shape your career path through advancement and training designed to foster your growth. Our team also rewards those who work hard, own their role and move the business forward through a competitive bonus structure.
Working at Kforce means that you will be a part of a team dedicated to helping candidates and companies achieve lasting success. We are looking for collaborative and strong team players who are eager to support each other, our clients and candidates.
Does this sound like your perfect fit? Apply today!
- Locating prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact
- Scheduling and conducting client meetings to present Kforce offerings with an end goal to utilize our professional staffing services
- Facilitating the placement process, including the presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation, debriefing and salary negotiation
- Guiding clients through the staffing process to ensure clear expectations
- Fostering client relationships through high-touch partnerships to achieve customer success
- Finding candidates through networking, referrals, job boards, social media and career fairs
- Evaluating the skills and experience of candidates and guiding them through the interview process
- Facilitating offers, including salary negotiations, company benefits and conditions of employment
- Ensuring pre-employment steps, including references, background and additional requirements are completed in a timely fashion
- Managing consultants from pre-deployment to assignment completion
Why Start Your Career at Kforce?
Client & Talent Partner
“I started my Kforce career after graduation. The upward mobility is simple—the firm rewards performance, fosters creativity and provides training. The impact I’ve had on consultants and clients is why I still love this job after 7 years.”
Client Relationship Representative
“Upon graduation, I had no idea what the future held for my career. I looked into the staffing industry and began interviewing. I chose Kforce because the people are family to me. My co-workers are what I look forward to most every day."
“Kforce provides a unique opportunity to start a corporate career with high visibility into future roles. With over 50 offices across the U.S., Kforce gives the option for relocation while offering a competitive salary and commission.”
Client Relationship Representative
"Kforce allows you to define your career. The firm provides employees with tools to learn the business and to become self-reliant. In my role, I earn a bonus every month, and it’s a direct reflection of the effort and work I put forward."
“Kforce is an incredible place to start a career! I’ve had great people help me grow in this field. As I honed my skills, I saw an unlimited opportunity for career progression. I’ve built a career I’m proud of, and I’ve accomplished a lot. ”
“I’ve always wanted to have a career that helps people, and I instantly knew that I would love a career at Kforce. Everyone at the firm is passionate about the company’s vision To Have a Meaningful Impact on All the Lives We Serve.®”
Kforce In the Community
Kforce is dedicated to our core values of Respect, Integrity, Trust, Exceptional Service, Commitment & Fun and Stewardship & Community.
We aim to enrich lives and strengthen the communities we serve. Kforce associates have volunteered with more than 896 charities across the United States. Watch the video to see how our great people are making a difference in their communities.
Why Join the Kforce Family
Frequently Asked Questions
Optimize Your Professional Brand
Your professional brand plays a pivotal role in your career. It is important to strategically design and actively manage your digital persona.Find out more >
Professionally Brand Yourself on Instagram
Instagram is an important channel to represent your online professional brand. Learn more about how to boost your Instagram brand.Find out more >
The 2020 Job Search Guide
Hunting for a job in the 21st century requires skills you may not even realize you have. We’ve got you covered with this easy-to-follow guide.Find out more >
6 Ways to Lose a Potential Job
You don’t get a job just from submitting a resume. Avoid these common mistakes listed above to stay in the running for your dream job.Find out more >