Kforce is looking for experienced recruiting professionals who are passionate about helping candidates and clients achieve lasting success. Our firm works with top employers nationwide, including 70% of Fortune 100 companies. We cultivate a high-performance environment driven by purpose and choice, while providing the tools and support you need to thrive and advance. Our culture of flexibility and choice empowered through trust and technology allows you to own your time and career, while continuously fostering your growth and rewarding your efforts.
Our Recruiters are the driving force behind Kforce’s success. This key role executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to search for, identify and engage qualified candidates who meet our clients’ requirements and help place them in their new role. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, exemplary interpersonal skills, and a win-win mindset.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment.
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Enjoys working with and being part of a dynamic team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prospect new candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs and internet research.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions.
- Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, coordinating interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, and other terms of employment.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match and 17 days PTO
- Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the company
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted
Training and Development
- You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
- Trained on how to use our specialized tools and resources that make our sales reps successful.
- Scheduled one on ones and group meetings with your leader.
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
Ready to join Kforce and design your best life? Fill out the form below to apply today!