Kforce is looking for experienced outside sales professionals to bring our staffing solutions and services to market. Our firm works with top employers nationwide, including 70% of Fortune 100 companies. We cultivate a high-performance environment driven by purpose and choice, while providing the tools and support you need to thrive and advance. Our culture of flexibility and choice empowered through trust and technology allows you to own your time and career, while continuously fostering your growth and rewarding your efforts.
Our Sales Associates play a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth. This key role applies sourcing and sales strategies to identify and engage current and prospective clients to inspire them to select Kforce as their staffing & solutions vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, exemplary interpersonal skills, and a win-win mindset.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment.
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Enjoys working with and being part of a dynamic team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Role and Responsibilities
- Generating sales leads through referrals, networking, social media, internet research and direct contact.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, with the goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services and project solutions.
- Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Manage these relationships throughout the assignment to expand Kforce presence within your existing client accounts.
- Collaborate with your Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match and 17 days PTO
- Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the company
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted
Training and Development
- You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
- Trained on how to use our specialized tools and resources that make our sales reps successful.
- Scheduled one on ones and group meetings with your leader.
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
Ready to join Kforce and design your best life? Fill out the form to apply today!