Recruiting: National Delivery Trainee
Under direction of seniors, the national delivery trainee will assist with candidate screenings and qualifications as well as submit candidates to the senior national delivery specialist or national delivery market manager to support staffing goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client requirements against candidate qualifications and submit candidates to be reviewed by senior national delivery specialist or national delivery market manager for quality review, VMS client representatives and/or Kforce internally.
- Establish initial contact with prospective candidates and conduct preliminary interviews as required.
- Conduct resume review and assessment based upon SLOMA (Skills, Location, Opportunity, Money and Availability) criteria to determine candidate suitability/viability.
- Segment, organize and prioritize candidates according to the degree of alignment with position requirements.
- Determine the right to work in the U.S. and if visa is required, send to Kforce 3rd Party and ITS.
- Determine candidate compensation expectation to maximize probability.
- Package candidates in accordance with corporate standards and focus on the pipelining of candidates to field recruiters.
- Submit the prospect’s credentials for re-formatting to a corporate standard or to the respective client and/or field representative and obtain feedback/confirmation of prospects candidacy.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to firm’s core values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school education or general education degree (GED) and 1-year customer service experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Staffing experience is a plus.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Employees may perform other duties as assigned.