Sales: Client Relationship Representative
Under direct supervision of management and with provided training, the client relationship representative will be responsible for the cultivation, administration and maintenance of the client relationship. The client relationship representative builds relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend training to gain an understanding of representing clients in HR management decisions.
- Promote Kforce services to clients by determining and implementing appropriate marketing techniques for industry and region, including regular visits to current clients.
- Qualify and prioritize new job orders.
- Work with experienced associates to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms and fees for incoming job orders with clients.
- Work with experienced associates to employ appropriate methodologies to facilitate the matching process from the client perspective.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, delivery of candidate and expected services.
- Identify new job order opportunities through client contacts and consultants via candidate marketing and relationship building.
- Identify customer needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs.
- Work with experienced associates to prep and debrief clients; provide coaching and advice to the client through the interview process.
- Keep clients informed throughout the placement process.
- Work closely with experienced associates in efforts related to candidate activities including quality assurance, candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, remarketing and assignment end.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
- Demonstrate well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to gain access to and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Look for opportunities to sustain regular contact with clients and improve client retention.
- Demonstrate knowledge within functional discipline.
- Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to firm’s core values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Employees may perform other duties as assigned.